CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Few Christmas Cards

I have been asked to make a few cards for some family members that they want to buy to give to their friends for Christmas. I've been making a couple here and there so, of course I cannot exactly remember all the colors, papers, etc... but I'll try!


I used my cricut to cut out the snowman and embossed the kraft cs. the saying & dsp is from my stash. The inside reads "Happy Holidays"


Everything is from SU, the reindeer stamp is from a card kit I received a while back. The colors are baja breeze, real red, and I believe garden green.


The colors are garden green, baja breeze, real red & pretty in pink. The dsp is from SU and the stamp set is actually from Michaels. I used a Mojo Monday Sketch for this card as well.


Again the colors are garden green, baja breeze, & real red. The stamp image I received from a friend but I think its from Stamping Bella? After I colored the image, I added some flower soft to the tree to give it that Christmas tree prickly feel. It's kinda neat actually!


For this one, everything is from CTMH, the dsp, ink, & stamps. The inside reads "Merry Christmas"

I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed making them! If you like, then please comment and follow!

Thanks,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment