CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 30, 2011

SK8R DUDE


This is my first post after quite some time and my first challenge I'm entering after almost 2 yrs, bout darn time to get back into the craftin' world...

I made this card for my son's 15th Birthday, he is constantly on his skateboard, so I found it only fitting. I'm entering this card and box into Stamptacular Sunday Challenge which was to make a Bug or Boy card.

C/S- Real Red, Green and Basic Black- SU
DSP- Love Notes- SU
Stamps- My Time Made Easy
Sk8 Board Box- My Time Made Easy
Markers- Close to my heart

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy looking as much as I did creating. I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions...

1 comment:

  1. A cool card!! Awesome motiv and great coloured.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
    Hugs, Nina.

    ReplyDelete