CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Easel Card

This is my card that I made for Crazy 4 Challenges #10. It was to make an easel card that you could display the outside as well as the inside. I loved making this card and it was so easy! I'll probably make a few more for Christmas now.



Card Recipe:
Paper- Chocolate chip, green galore, very vanilla c/s, & "merry moments" dsp
Stamps- "Woosh Snowman"
Ink- CTMH
Extras- Martha Stewart snowflake punch and a pearl/gem from my stash.

Let me know what you think and hope you enjoy looking as much as I had fun creating!

Hugs;
Melinda

2 comments:

  1. fabulous card, thanks for playing along with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card Melinda - utterly delightful & so clever!

    Have a great weekend
    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete