CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Corrosive Challenge #33


This card is so cute! I made this card for Corrosive Challenge #33. I used SU old olive, chocolate chip cs and merry moments DP. The stamp is "Merry Bella" from stamping Bella and the stars are grunge. I used stickles on the tree ornaments and tattered angels spray "meadow green" on the stars, and liquid applique on the hat and boots to give that "fluffy" feel!
Let me know what you think and hope you enjoy looking as much as I had fun making!

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwww i love it! the stars are perfect!! thanks for playing:)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Love the bling! Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Bella is perfect for this sketch! Thanks for playing along with CCBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stars are perfect!

    Thanks for playing along with Janet's Corrosive Chalelnges!

    ReplyDelete